Field of activity
Clearstream as premier provider of settlement services needs to ensure adequate quality and control of service delivery processes and processing performance. Cash Investigation and Treasury Middle Office Luxembourg performs strong operational controls.
The Treasury Middle Office is responsible for the monitoring of all limits and exposures arising from treasury activities: credit, market and liquidity risk limits. In that role Treasury Middle Office controls Treasury Front Office activities to ensure that trades performed are compliant with the limits defined by internal policies and regulations.
Your main functions will be as follows:
- Daily monitoring, control and reporting of Treasury risk exposures
- Preparation and publication of exception reports as well as regular reporting to the Executive Boards
Your main tasks will be to assist as well as to take the lead in the realisation of (some of) these tasks.
- Regular monitoring, analysis and reporting of Treasury activity related market and liquidity risk exposures
- Ensure compliance of monitoring and control activities with applicable laws and regulations
- Preparation and reporting of KPIs
- Close interaction with Treasury Front Office and Back Office teams
- Active participation in process reviews and process enhancement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Internal Control System and interact with relevant Clearstream business segments, e.g. Audit, Legal, Compliance, Risk Management, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting.
- University degree in economics, financial markets or business management
- Sound knowledge of the financial industry and financial instruments
- Experience in Treasury Front or Back Office is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Experience with SAP / SAP S4 Hana applications is an advantage
- Good communication skills and ability/willingness to build network
- Good command of written and spoken English (mandatory)
- Dedication, flexibility as well as team spirit in a multicultural and cross-locational environment round out your profile
- Knowledge of French and/or German or any other language considered as an asset.