Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
In the position as an Intern – Change Management, you will be supporting the various project teams in their business acceptance test coordination and internal readiness tasks as well as supporting the management team in the various projects related and team specific organisational tasks. This internship will give you a view on the Clearstream project development world and team management.
- Project office (Statistics, project reporting, resource management)
- Handling of day-to-day tasks enabling the experts to focus on delivering the overall project objectives and resolution of issues
- Participation in planning and tracking activities
- Preparation of internal project related presentations
- Supporting regular project / team meetings (organization, minute taking & Actions to be taken tracking)
- Assisting the team leads
Qualifications/ required skills
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Finance, Business Administration or similar and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Good level of MS-Office applications (in particular, Powerpoint and MS- Excel)
- High level of self-motivation as well as the ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), French and/or German will be considered as an asset
Start date: 15 February 2021