Field of activity
Digital Trust, as a newly created unit part of the Banking, Funding and Financing (BFF) section, serves as an innovation lab focusing primarily on the development of new business concepts leveraging new technologies such as DLT.
As Product Management Officer, you will primarily be responsible for the development of new products and services and the creation of new revenue streams, enhancing and consolidating the section’s unique market position in creating innovative products, across different customer segments. In this role, you will be involved in various initiatives (internal and external) and will interact with a broad range of actors which require a certain level of business and technical expertise.
- Define, develop and maintain Digital Trust service offering in line with the Clearstream and BFF business strategies. This includes identifying (potential) business needs as well as defining and/or validating business requirements directly with Customers, Sales or Relationship Management, Operations and external Partners
- Review and understand in details regulations (potentially) affecting Digital Trust products. Assess the impacts and opportunities of these regulations on the Trusted Third party concept considering an appropriate risk / return balance
- Support Partners, Sales & Relationship Management teams and Operations
- Act as Product Owner for Digital Trust services under Agile development methodology
- Define, coordinate projects and/or ensure follow up with our IT and Operations department for service delivery
- Interface with the various internal stakeholders including Legal, Tax, Credit, Risk, Compliance, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting, Billing for any changes, enhancement or development of new services, conclusion of service level agreements as well as BAU activities
- Active participation to Industry Working Groups, represent and present to clients. Develop a network of customer & industry contacts
- Contribute to the development and the implementation of a company-wide go-to-market plan (event campaigns, advertisement, press release, etc.) including pricing approach
- Work closely with the Marketing department in developing enhanced visibility for our product line, initiate, improve marketing material and product documentation, actively represent Banking, Funding & Financing in Social Media.
- A Bachelor’s degree (ideally in finance or business administration); Master degree is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of professional and practical experience in a similar position and/or knowledge of Securities Lending, Collateral management or Custody services products and services.
- (Broad) Knowledge of Clearstream’s and Eurex’s products and services, especially Banking, Funding & Financing, is an asset
- Knowledge and/or strong interest in new technologies (e.g. DLT, AI, Machine Learning) and their progressive use in the financial market is important
- Good analytical, problem solving and integrated thinking skills
- Highly motivated, flexible and able to work across different products
- Team player, open-minded and be inclined to share knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills, outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Agile product development methodology
- Experience in marketing principles and executing go-to-market practices;
- Communicative and innovative personality
- Fluent English is essential and business-level knowledge of German and/or French is an advantage