Software Engineer – S4 Hana Functional Billing Specialist – 2 years FTC (f/m/d)
Full-time | Limited
Corporate IT is the Enterprise IT of Deutsche Boerse Group, developing and operating IT services for all corporate functions, as well as the data warehouses and reference data / master data applications which provide security, price and corporate action data for the cash, post- and pre-trade processes. In a dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented environment, you would be engaged in both – our SAP team and our cloud journey towards public cloud vendors, as well as supporting us in our journey towards the cloud and new enterprise services. You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems and the best business outcomes. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. You will have a strong business impact and you will be part of the Corporate IT engineering & development team. You will be part of agile teams, creating solutions for our group wide control functions (e.g. Risk Management, Compliance, Audit) within high-impact projects in the hybrid cloud environment of SAP Governance Risk Compliance solutions.
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes.
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks.
- Understand benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contribute to continuous development of methods and tools.
- Customizing, development and support of SAP S4 HANA
- Participate in agile projects with an emphasis on Sourcing and Contract Management
- Implement and deploy technical set-up in line with the solution design
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Cork to develop, customize and deliver problem/incident resolutions and support internal customers.
- Intermediate or advanced level of experience i.e. min 3 years of work experience with SAP
- Have an excellent track record of successfully delivering quality SAP solutions in the Sales and Distribution area against aggressive timelines.
- Have worked on at least three full end-to-end SAP implementation projects and will be experienced in managing all phases of the project for the Sales & Distribution area from running requirements gathering workshops through to cutover and Go Live.
- In additional to Strong SAP SD product knowledge, Development and configuration of applications and system adaption of the logistic modules within ERP (6.0 EHP 8, HANA S/4) using ABAP and ABAP OO.
- S/4 Hana project experience will be a key differentiator.
- Participate in Projects with an emphasis on Invoicing.
- Proficient in English (written and verbal). French and/or German are an asset.
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
Keywords: software engineer, SAP S4 HANA