Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
You will shoulder responsibility in one of the world’s leading international clearing and settlement organizations.
In a dynamic, client and technology-oriented environment with growing supervisory challenges as well as product and process innovation, you will be in charge for updating and maintaining our regulatory reporting software including the transposition of changed legal requirements into it.
Furthermore, you are constantly looking for possibilities to optimize the systems from a business perspective and you take care to reflect changes in the business offering in the reporting tools.
You will also analyze business projects and secure, that any impact of those on regulatory reporting and to some extend also on accounting is captured and the aspects are taken into account during implementation.
- Transposition of external rules into business / functional specifications
- Preparation and execution of test of changed regulatory reporting software
- Continuous optimization of the IT-based regulatory reporting
- Participation in business projects related to the impact on regulatory reporting and accounting by analysing the impact, formulation of requirements towards the business projects and control / support of the implementation
- Academic degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience in regulatory reporting and projects is desired
- Advanced knowledge in Regulatory Reporting (WKFS and/or A360 and accounting (IFRS) will be a strong asset
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in project work and IT
- Experience in usage of regulatory reporting and / or accounting software and its functional details
- Integrity, willingness to take responsibility, high level of reliability
- Team spirit, excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. French and / or German language skills will be an asset