Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
- Monitor and produce Sales pipeline and sales reports
- Account plan management. Maintain rhythm of review and refresh
- Sales force governance (including processes/ policies/ procedures) in order to formalize the 1LOD / 2LOD model.
- Improve dialogue with Product Organization and develop an improved client feedback loop to build a forward looking prod development pipeline based on client input.
- Own end to end C4 relationship with IT and drive the deployment and development of the platform, including policies on data governance, adoption and support of ongoing user training.
- Evaluate sales organization’s technology investments including implementation. Continue to refine C4 and work on further digitalization efforts in both CS and Sales, including a more extensive use of marketing and campaign management capabilities to create improved client outreach.
- Ensure continued integration of C4 with CO-M and the company’s wider document management requirements
- Work with the Head of CS to monitor and analyse NPS outcomes on a rolling basis and work with the Head of Department to drive approach to maintain / improve client satisfaction and support CS organization / service model changes to optimize service standards by client tier and given current resourcing. Integrate with C4 digitization efforts.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar
- Several years of professional work experience in project management or in consulting role in the financial industry
- Knowledge of Clearstream’s products and services is an advantage
- Good analytical, problem solving and integrated thinking skills
- Team player with excellent communication skills, highly motivated and flexible
- Fluent English is essential and business-level knowledge of German and/or French is an advantage