Field of activity
As an Investment Funds Services (IFS) Sales Manager your goal is to sell, promote and market the suite of Investment Funds Services product offering across Italy to the Banking, Wealth Management, institutional and retail sector. The expectation is you will develop quickly, leverage off your existing contacts in the industry and take on full sales responsibility. You will be a key part of a growing commercial team and significantly contribute to the Clearstream and Investment Fund Services EDID (Execution, Distribution, Innovation, Data) strategy.
- Create and follow the Italian sales strategy and lead the growth of Clearstream and IFS in Italy.
- Proactively seek out sales opportunities, partnerships and business development, engage with prospective clients and increase penetration with existing clients across the full suite of Investment Funds Services products.
- Identify product gaps and engage with IFS Product Management to develop product solutions.
- Set up meetings, prepare and deliver sales presentations
- Manage sales pipeline, document and report all sales activities
- Work closely with the client relationship management teams on all client sales opportunities
- Identifies any product enhancements and work with product management to enhance service
- Support and involve the Global Head of Sales – Investment Funds Services and the wider team in the aim to build and develop the business in Italy.
- Work well with other teams within the organisation to ensure smooth delivery of the product
- Active participant in conferences, seminars and to speak at industry events
- Maintain professional knowledge, keep abreast of general market updates, industry developments and competitor’s activities
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or relevant
- Sales Experience a must
- Experience in the institutional, retail or Banca Corrispondente space.
- Solution based entrepreneurship required.
- Strong client facing, marketing and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills, communication skills, customer focused, ability to act independently and work well as a team player
- Frequent travel will be expected
- English and Italian a must.