Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A.operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market andservices for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
As an Intern in Controlling, you will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse,interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- To support budget and forecast processes with analysis of variances
- To assist in the monthly closing process
- To support preparation of the reporting for the Clearstream Business area
- To perform benchmarking exercises
- To test further development of existing SAP based controlling tools
- To participate in the further development of controlling tools
- To prepare various ad-hoc analysis on request
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Competent handling of MS-Office applications and VBA is required. SAP and SQL knowledge are an asset
- Financial and cost accounting knowledge
- Proactive approach and ability to work in a matrix organisation
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, continuous improvement mindset
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset
Start Date: May
Duration: 6 months