Clearstream Banking S.A
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
As an Intern in Relationship & Account Management, you will support the Relationship management team in their tasks and report to one of the senior members of the team.
- Work with the Sales and Relationship Management team on items of priority related to the function of the team
- Research as needed on clients and prospects
- Help update presentations, documentation, client information and associated administrative functions
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Business Management, Finance or similar and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Competent handling of MS Office Applications (in particular PowerPoint, Excel, Sharepoint and Word)
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing material and maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in capital markets
- Proficiency in written and verbal English is mandatory. Any other language is considered to be an advantage (French, German, Dutch)
Start Date: July/August
Duration: 6 months