ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Tax Compliance Advisor, you will be in charge of the preparation of the corporate income tax and VAT returns. Our clients are multinational groups as well as Luxembourg entities with a diverse range of activities.
The candidate will support the Direct and Indirect Tax Services and will in particular be involved in the below tasks.
- Preparation of tax returns and VAT returns;
- Computation of tax provisions;
- Verification of tax assessments (VAT and tax);
- Assistance in the context of VAT audits and/or tax audits;
- Other support tasks.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting ;
- A first experience as a Tax Compliance Advisor in a similar environment ;
- Fluent in French and/or English, German is considered an asset;
- Well-organised and rigorous;
- Team player and client oriented;
- Ability to communicate in a clear, structured and effective manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Tax Compliance Advisor by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.