ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton has a highly specialised and dedicated Transfer Pricing Team with a proven track record in providing transfer pricing planning and compliance related solutions to clients. The team is composed of international tax lawyers and financial analysts. Experiencing a significant growth in their client portfolio, the team is looking for a talented individual to join them as a Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor in our Luxembourg office.
- You will be a part of an international team advising a wide variety of local and global clients on transfer pricing issues;
- You will be responsible for supporting the senior staff;
- Be capable of undertaking functional and financial analysis;
- You will assist in the sales process and with general marketing e.g. publications and/or events;
- You will also liaise with other internal departments (corporate, domestic tax, accounting or valuation teams);
- Participate and contribute to attaining team goals;
- You will be involved in developing the skill set of the team; and
- Administrative management of the client’s files.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master’s degree with majoring in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business or Law from a reputable university;
- A minimum of 1-2 years of consulting experience is required in tax or related experience;
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Solid research and analytical skills;
- Work well in team environment and/or independently;
- Highly motivated and strong eagerness to learn;
- Basic knowledge of OECD Transfer Pricing guidelines or Luxembourg transfer pricing framework; and
- Fluency in English is mandatory; the knowledge of any other language is considered as an asset.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Junior Consultant Transfer Pricing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.