Customer Service Officer (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activity
As a Customer Service Officer, you will act as the point of contact for our customers handled by the CS Luxembourg Ravel team.
You will be in charge of all queries relating to asset servicing, settlement, cash, new issues and other customer profile topics. You will provide ongoing support and information to our clients both via the phone and the email channels.
• Provide support to customers on the day to day use of Clearstream Banking’s products and services
• Investigate, monitor, record and resolve any queries or issues raised by the customer
• Follow-up their day to day problems and questions in a customer focused approach
• University Degree, in Business, Finance, Economics or short banking relevant experience
• Understanding of financial markets and instruments is fundamental as well as knowledge of clearing and settlement processes
• Fluency in French and English is mandatory, Spanish is an asset
• Excellent phone communication and negotiation skills
• Accuracy, highly organized, ability to maintain up to date knowledge in a fast changing environment and assume responsibility
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Strong team player in a multicultural environment
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources