Network Manager – Investment Funds (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activity
You will promote our Investment Funds Services to Transfer Agents and Asset Managers. You will cover the Luxemburgish market. Together with a team of experts, you will maintain and develop close relationship with these parties.
- Promote our Vestima/CFF Investment Funds Services to Transfer Agents and Asset Managers.
- Prepare and distribute / implement documentation to customers in line with internal compliance, legal and audit requirements
- Prepare, co-ordinate and deliver customer visits and presentations
- Identify service gap together with our operations/work on efficiencies
- Ensure prospects are turned into satisfied customers by migrating them quickly and efficiently
- Organise TA events to present our value propositions
- Ensure CBLs value proposition is positioned as the market model of the future
- Represent Clearstream Banking Investment Funds Services in external events, be it in conferences or Industry bodies working groups
- University degree in economics and/or a comparable education
- Experience in a relationship manager role
- Good understanding of banking products and processes esp. in the funds business
- Good knowledge of Banks, Asset Managers and Transfer Agents
- Dedication and flexibility to travel
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, customer and service orientation
- Language: fluent in both written and spoken English and German. Knowledge of any other language would be an additional asset
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources