Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
You will shoulder responsibility in one of the world’s leading international clearing and settlement organizations. In a dynamic, client and technology-oriented environment you will be in charge for updating and maintaining our regulatory reporting software including the transposition of changed legal requirements into it. Furthermore, you are constantly looking for possibilities to optimize the systems from a business perspective and you take care to reflect changes in the business offering in the reporting tools. In a dynamic environment with growing supervisory challenges as well as product and process innovations you will transform the external requirements into functional requirements and secure compliance with the rules by that. Furthermore, you will analyze business projects and secure, that any impact of those on regulatory reporting and to some extend also on accounting is captured and the aspects are taken into account during implementation.
- In charge of key Regulatory Reporting (i.e.: Supervisory / CRR reports, Pillar 3 Disclosures)
- Responsible for key controls, reconciliations and adequate documentation
- Keeping up to date compliance with accounting and regulatory requirements
- Proactively seek opportunities for operational improvements as well as process streamlining
- Continuous optimization of the IT-based regulatory reporting
- Participation in business projects related to the impact on regulatory reporting (and accounting) by analysing the impact, formulation of requirements towards the business projects and control / support of the IT-implementation
- Maintaining relationship with auditors
- Academic degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience in regulatory reporting
- Knowledge in regulatory reporting and accounting (IFRS) will be an asset
- Advanced knowledge and experience in project work and IT
- Experience in usage of regulatory reporting and / or accounting software and its technico-functional details
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. French and / or German language skills will be an asset