Field of activity
As recruitment officer, you will join our international team and will be responsible for the full cycle recruitment process for dedicated business areas. You will get the opportunity to work autonomously as well as in a team as well as get involved in other HR projects/recruiting initiatives linked to talent attraction. This role is a fantastic opportunity to grow in a dynamic, fast-paced and diverse work environment.
• Manage the entire recruitment process (i.e. check position approvals, align recruitment need with hiring manager, review job descriptions, screen applications, conduct interviews, make contract offers, coordinate background screening, etc.)
• Conduct competency-based interviews and provide feedback to hiring managers
• Build strong relationships with the managers and the employees of your area
• Partner with hiring managers and stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies
• Conduct direct search via LinkedIn for hard-to-fill positions
• Organise & participate in employer branding activities e.g. job fairs, university presentations, etc.
• Monitor and apply best practices to recruit key talents
• Participate and support in other talent acquisition initiatives and ad hoc projects
• Update Recruitment Policies and Procedures on a regular basis
• Mentor and coordinate activities of recruitment interns
• Holder of a university degree or similar in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or relevant
• 1-3 years of work experience as a recruiter ideally in an international and fast-paced environment. Experience in the banking or financial services industry would be a strong advantage
• “Can-do” attitude, proactivity, ability to find solutions and take responsibility
• Excellent communication and influencing skills, confidence in communicating with stakeholders accross levels within the organisation
• Demonstrate high level of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
• Team-player and positive attitude, ablity to work on several tasks in paralell
• Social-Media oriented, experience with social platforms or Applicant Tracking systems is desired
• Knowledge of the recruitment module of SuccessFactors is considered as an asset
• Fluent in English (written and verbal). Knowledge of German and/or French are a strong asset.
We look forward to receiving your application (CV and Cover letter) in English.