Product Delivery Manager – Lending/Collateral Management (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activity
As part of the newly formed entity of Clearstream Banking, Funding and Financing, the team comprises of a full suite of collateral management services including repo, securities lending and derivatives services, across cleared and uncleared solutions.
As Product Delivery Manager you will have primary responsibility for the delivery of new services and be involved in many different Collateral Management and lending initiatives which will lead to the creation of new product and revenue streams, enhancing and consolidating the section’s unique market position in creating innovative products, across different customer segments. In your role as Product Delivery Manager, display of excellent interaction between business and technical expertise is required.
- Collect, clarify and document business requirement with product management, sales, operations.
- Derive and document the requirements in cooperation with IT for BFF deliveries, be the product owner in the agile delivery process
- Analyse the impacts of other projects on the BFF products and services
- Liaise with operations, product management to prepare documentation for the organisational readiness
- Ensure in-depth understanding of the risks & regulations affecting CBL collateral management products. Ensure an appropriate risk and return balance. Assess the impacts and opportunities of regulations on CBL collateral management products
- Support the Sales & Relationship Management teams and Operations, at a global level
- Interface with the various internal stakeholders including Legal, Tax, Credit, Risk, Compliance, Accounting and Regulatory Reporting, Billing for any changes, enhancement or development of new services, conclusion of service level agreements
- Share of know-how and open-mind set for on-the-job training approach
Education/Professional Experience/Skills required
- 5 to 10 years professional and practical experience in a similar position or in repo-lending operations, with knowledge of repo and/or collateral management and/or lending services and products.
- (Broad) Knowledge of Clearstream’s and Eurex’s services and products, especially Banking, Funding & Financing, is an asset
- Accomplished project management skills proven in a multicultural/multinational environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and integrated thinking skills
- Knowledge of Swift – is required
- Highly motivated, flexible and able to work across different products
- Excellent presentation skills, outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English is essential and business-level modern European languages ( ie German, French etc) is an advantage
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources