As an Investment Funds Services Sales Manager your goal is to sell, promote and market the suite of Investment Funds Services product offering across the UK to the Wealth Management, Wealth and Fund Platform, and Banking sector. The expectation is you will develop quickly, leverage off your existing contacts in the industry and take on full sales responsibility. You will be a key part of a growing commercial team and significantly contribute to the Clearstream and Investment Fund Services EDID (Execution, Distribution, Innovation, Data) strategy.
- Proactively seek out sales opportunities, engage with prospective clients and increase penetration with existing clients across the full suite of Investment Funds Services products.
- Set up meetings, prepare and deliver sales presentations
- Manage sales pipeline, document and report all sales activities
- Work closely with the client relationship management teams on all client sales opportunities
- Be considered as the IFS Subject Matter Expert and be able to lead technical conversations.
- Identifies any product enhancements and work with product management to enhance service
- Support and involve the regional Head of Sales – Investment Funds Services and the wider team in the aim to build and develop the business in the UK.
- Work well with other teams within the organisation to ensure smooth delivery of the product
- Active participant in conferences, seminars and to speak at industry events
- Maintain professional knowledge, keep abreast of general market updates, industry developments and competitor’s activities
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or relevant
- Previous work experience in the financial or Wealth management sector in Sales or Business Development is desirable
- Strong client facing, marketing and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills, communication skills, customer focused, ability to act independently and work well as a team player
- Frequent travel will be expected