Intern – Repo and Collateral Management Officer (f/m/d)
Start: 01/10/2019 | Duration: 6 (in months) | Full-time
Global Securities Financing Operations are responsible for the day to day running of Clearstream Banking Triparty Collateral Management Services, including Triparty Repo and Securities Lending Services. We are also required to support and contribute to projects and system enhancements related to the GSF products/services, Risk Management and Quality Management initiatives.
- Administration of Triparty Collateral Management service set up.
- Administration of static and dynamic data related to financial instruments.
- Processing of securities reference data (e.g. ratings, structured assets, issuers…).
- Holder of a bachelor degree in Finance
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to think critically, assimilate new information and respond effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to appropriately convey information
- Meticulous and accurate
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), German will be considered as an asset
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
Keywords: Repo and collateral management; securities; operations; finance; stock exchange