Intern – Product Management – Issuer CSD Services (f/m/d)
Start: 01 December 2020 | Duration: 6 months | Full-time | Luxembourg
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
As an intern, you will help to assess the total market size and reachable market potential for providing issuanceservices in derivative products (certificates, warrants), as well as European debt, and thereafter help todefine the product strategy and development plan. The successful candidate will also actively supportdevelopment of a marketing strategy and related material.
- Take ownership of assessment of the market potential for issuance services in particular in theEuropean derivative and debt market space.
- Facilitate a SWOT analysis on the back of the market research done
- Support the product team in defining a product strategy and a product development plan
- Collect, analyse, process data required for the market assessment and as part of the market researchas well as the SWOT analysis.
- Help to develop marketing material and product information sheets
- Build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships across the various teams
- Support the team in the implementation of required changes to services and set-ups.
- Support the team in maintenance and day-to-day activities.
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Finance or Economics and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Excellent communication and presentation skills Sound analytical skill, accuracy
- Strong organisation skills, ability to manage assignments from beginning to end
- Pro-activity, initiative, goal-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment todeadlines
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (Any additional languages will be considered an advantage)
- Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexibleand good at handling MS Office applications (in particular PowerPoint and Excel)
What you can expect from us
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now! Please submit your online application via our career portal, including your CV, cover letter and other relevant documents (transcript of records, job references etc.)