Intern – Product Management – Investment Funds Services (f/m/d)
Start: 01 December 2020 | Duration: 6 months | Full-time | Luxembourg
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
As an Intern in Product Management – Investment Funds Services, you will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting challenging tasks. This will give you a strong view and understanding of the Investment Funds business in Luxembourg and in Europe.
- Work on internal and external marketing of the Investment Funds Services products
- Support the documentation updates (e.g. website, newsletter, product sheets, etc)
- Assistance in internal and external meetings, including presentations preparation
- Market research and analysis in order to support the strategic development of the Investment Funds Services department
- Monitoring and analysis of IFS products performance
- Support maintenance of various products profitability and metrics analysis
- Produce regular and ad-hoc management reporting
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses on existing client and prospect
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Finance, Economics or equivalent and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office applications (in particular MS- Access and MS- Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Flexibility, proactivity and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken), French and/or German will be considered as an asset
What you can expect from us
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now! Please submit your online application via our career portal, including your CV, cover letter and other relevant documents (transcript of records, job references etc.)
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Our Campus-Team will gladly answer your questions. Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone 069-211-11810. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources