Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
The team Client Documentation Management is responsible for the client documentation and is in close contact with Clearstream’s international client base as well as with various internal teams. As an intern in Client Documentation Management, you will get insight into the processes and various tasks of customer onboarding, KYC review and account administration. We offer you the chance to acquire valuable experience along with practical knowledge obtained whilst working within our international team.
- Support Client Documentation Management team in the entire client documentation process, e.g. customer onboarding, account opening, account closure or account changes, KYC review as well as with administrative and organisational tasks
- Direct communication with international clients concerning the collection and validation of various client documents
- Analysis of documentation requirements, verification and administration of client documents, creation and execution of Excel tables and PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to analyse and work with complex enquiries and important volumes
- Support in process analysis and changes
Qualifications/ required skills
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree programme focusing on Finance, Economics or Business Administration with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Administration experience, AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications in particular Excel
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Proficiency in written and oral English is required. French and/or German is an advantage
Start date: 15 July 2021
Duration: 6 months full-time