ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our team of experts provides accounting services throughout the life-cycle to clients, developing and implementing quality solutions for today and in the future. In collaboration with your manager, you will be in charge of a diversified client portfolio at national and international level. You will be responsible for achieving the successful delivery of your assignments and provide a high-quality service.
- Treatment of documents such as invoices and bank statements;
- Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our international clients;
- Preparing the annual financial statements and periodic reports in Lux GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP;
- Coordinating indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department;
- Preparing consolidated accounts;
- General office work such as incoming and outcoming mails, create and manage files, registers and deadline calendars.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Diploma in Accounting (Bac +2/3). A first experience would be considered as an asset.
- Fluent in German and English. A good practice in French would be an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Particularly Excel);
- Organization skills and attention to details;
- Team spirit and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference German Speaking Junior Accountant by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.