(Senior) Risk Management Officer – Liquidity Risk (f/m/d)
Full-time | Unlimited
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Field of activity
Clearstream risk management is responsible for the assessment, quantification and reporting of financial and operational risks of Clearstream. In your new role you will functionally be part of the financial risk team. Your primary responsibilities will include a) enhancing the methodology for measuring liquidity risks and regulatory requirements, b) risk assessments and data analysis/analytics to support the review and challenge of the risk position and c) regular and ad-hoc risk reporting to management and regulatory authorities.
- Design, document and maintain an effective liquidity risk management framework
- Provide independent control and oversight of Clearstream’s liquidity risk management
- Review new regulatory requirements and assess the impact on liquidity risk
- Calculate and report regular and ad-hoc liquidity stress tests, maintain liquidity stress testing models
- Work in close collaboration with IT to accompany tool development processes, including writing business requirements and performing business acceptance testing
- Deliver insightful information to senior management and committees particularly regarding the liquidity risk appetite
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders and regulatory authorities, represent liquidity risk topics in internal and external meetings
- Support financial risk unit’s regular and reporting tasks
- University degree in a finance, quantitative analysis or in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of proven track record in liquidity (risk) management in regulated financial institutions, experience working with liquidity stress testing and ILAAP
- Good understanding of regulatory landscape; experience in CSD-R, MaRisk, CRR and EBA/ECB guidelines would be considered an asset
- Good understanding of financial markets, treasury activities of banks and banking products; knowledge of the process of clearing and settlement is an asset
- Excellent command of MS office; experience with statistical tools & business intelligence software (e.g. Qlik, R, VBA) would be an asset
- Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as being an efficient team player in an international environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; additional German or French language skills are desirable
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources