Senior Network Management Officer (f/m/d)
Full-time | Unlimited
Field of activity
The main responsibilities of Network Management Eurobonds are to select, develop and monitor the global network of third party service providers who support the Eurobonds issuance model. We manage a network of agent banks based in Luxembourg, UK and Ireland, Germany, Belgium and Asia and interact with other I(CSD)s. The work includes notably the follow-up of market and regulatory developments, the continuous assessment of the levels of service, their competitiveness and the associated risks. Network Management also ensures at all times compliance with Clearstream|Deutsche Boerse’s policies and procedures and their regulatory requirements applicable to the management of its suppliers. We represent the company in our interactions with the external providers and stakeholders, and coordinate with the internal colleagues.
- In charge of the relationship with a portfolio of Common depositories,
- Interact with suppliers in order to monitor compliance with all applicable market and regulatory requirements,
- Monitor adherence to operational service levels from a contractual and competitive standpoint,
- Source and communicate all information on his/her markets in a timely and relevant manner to all stakeholders,
- Maintain the evaluation of market requirements and their risk assessments,
- Support the team in various projects and initiatives as per the department strategy and the regulatory framework.
The ideal candidate should be able to work independently, propose recommendations to management or counterparts, show flexibility as part of a small team.
- Bachelor’s degree, post-graduate degree appreciated in Business, Management or relevant,
- 5 to 10 years of work experience in a comparable market infrastructure, a global custodian bank, or a specialised consulting firm,
- Experience in either/or network Management, Operations, client service or product development function,
- Knowledge of regulations applicable to securities and cash services,
- Knowledge of SWIFT is very beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Effective knowledge of MS office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proficiency in English (oral and writen) is mandatory. Knowledge of French is a strong asset.
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
Keywords: network manager