Senior (Fund) Accountant in Luxembourg
Additional responsibilities to these of a Junior (Fund) Accountant will be:
- Demonstrate a professional and consistent service to clients, other offices, other departments, client advisors, auditors, banks and tax authorities.
- Answer tough client queries within agreed deadlines and review the answers of Junior Accountants.
- Deliver work within deadlines.
- Review and guarantee a correctly filed documentation.
- Confirm that all (fund) transactions and valuations are recorded according to specific standards.
- Input of general accounting entries for more challenging issues.
- Lead and review the completion of the tax returns.
- Validate accuracy of fund valuations.
- Ability to propose improvement in processes and procedures and updating of those.
- Review and approve reports and documents prepared by junior accountants.
- Confirm consistency between internal and custodian valuations.
Profile for Senior (Fund) Accountants in Luxembourg
Additional skills to these of a Junior (Fund) Accountant will be:
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience working in the area of Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS.
- First experience in leading a team of 2-3 persons.
- Ability to quickly analyse and summarise solution oriented information.
- High customer orientation.
- Rigorous, well organised and capable to work under pressure.
- Being familiar with Luxembourg regulations.
- Being able to multi-task, setting own and team priorities.