Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group’s Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
Field of activity
As the Security and Integration Engineer you apply technical security measures and are responsible to define state of the art compliance and technical security frameworks for SAP Cloud solutions within the SAP environment – core S/4 HANA, ERP, CRM, and Cloud applications with SAP Cloud Platform and C/4 HANA along the full lifecycle. In addition to maximum system availability and performance, is compliance with our control framework (e.g. ISO 27000 Information Security Framework), standard operations procedures and continuous improvement are essential.
This also includes integration of data flows cross systems cross technologies and cross platform.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Design integrated processes, applications, data and technology solutions in accordance with the Enterprise IT strategy
- Implementation of Information Security requirements according to group-wide standards, help resolve identified security vulnerabilities
- Drive connectivity setup enabling access to the business applications from outside Citrix
- Configure, run and maintain our Application Portfolio
- Setup and maintain user access rights in different SAP system in different environments (cloud / on premise)
You should possess and demonstrate following skills and qualifications:
- Ability to work independently on more tasks simultaneously, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of authentication methods e.g. experience with load balancer, identity providers or identity proxies
- Knowledge in standard SAP technologies and open minded for future trends
- Working experience with focus on access rights or integration
- Experience in at least one high-level programming language is desirable
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), knowledge of German is an advantage
- Open-minded, proactive, highly organized personality with attention to detail