Securities Administrator – Income Execution
Full-time | Unlimited
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Field of activity
Income Processing is handling and processing all types of Income events on securities held within Clearstream and LUXCSD (e.g. interest, dividend, redemption, pool factor, drawing and redemption on nominal value). Working in a dynamic international team of experienced people, you will contribute to deliver high quality service to our customers by paying accurately and on time.
- Perform Income activities related to security events (i.e. Asset Services). Those activities include event capture, pre/post reconciliation, Client enquiries and Client Instruction handling.
- Prepare and notify customers of income events
- Handle payments execution and cash reconciliation, investigate exceptions and discrepancies with Depositories and Agents.
- Strengthen relationships with Paying Agents and depositories
- Meet high quality service standards by responding to inquiries (internal and external) in an appropriate, conscientious and timely manner.
- Participate in activities related to compliance with procedures and controls.
- Identify and manage risk to the business, with timely action and prompt escalation.
- Participate on conference meetings with international providers, agents, sub-custodians when required.
- Holder of a University degree in Finance, Business administration or relevant
- Ideally 2 years of work experience in Finance Operations in custody or settlement environment
- Profound knowledge of financial instruments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure, willingness to work flexible hours
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources