SAP Full Stack Developer (f/m/d) – SAP Sales and Service (Cloud)
Full-time | Permanent
Corporate IT is the Enterprise IT of Deutsche Boerse Group, developing and operating IT services for all corporate functions, as well as the data warehouses and reference data / master data applications which provide security, price and corporate action data for the cash, post- and pre-trade processes.
You would be joining our Corporate IT management team – a highly experienced. In a dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented environment, you would be engaged in both – our SAP team and our cloud journey towards public cloud vendors, as well as supporting us in our journey towards the cloud and new enterprise services.
This state-of-art Customer Experience of the SAP Sales and Service Cloud allows turning raw data into the real business value. You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems and the best business outcomes. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. You will have a strong business impact and you will be part of the Corporate It engineering & development team. You will be part of agile teams developing within high-impact projects.
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes.
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks.
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools.
- Customizing, development and support of SAP S4 HANA and related interfaces.
- Participate in agile projects with an emphasis on finance and treasury
- Implement and deploy technical set-up in line with the solution design
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Cork to develop, customize and deliver problem/incident resolutions and supporting customers.
- University degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in SAP CRM, C4/Hana, S4/Hana environments
- Proven skills in SAP CRM and/or SAP C4/HANA customization and enhancement development
- Proven hands on development experience in ABAP OO with Eclipse or WebUDI (Full Stack)
- Proven skills in HANA DB related development, knowledge in SQL / noSQL are assets.
- Knowledge in FIORI SAPUI5, ODATA is a plus
- Demonstrated willingness to explore opportunities by using SAP Cloud Platform Services e.g. Machine Learning / AI
- Proven expertise in using an agile project methodology and dev/ops
- Good communications skills, own initiatives, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills round of your profile
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources