Project manager in Group Audit (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activity
The mission of Internal Audit is to enhance and protect organisational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight.
Internal Audit is a permanent function that, as the third line of defence, delivers independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the company’s operations. It helps the company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Internal Audit also provides an independent, objective and critical review of the first two lines of defence.
- Drive projects and initiatives of relevance to Group Audit
- Design and operate data analytics and reporting tools
- Central planning of joint audits and drive capacity planning
- Act as single point of contact and subject matter expert for Audit’s integration into the internal control system
- Support the corrective action plans of external and severe internal finding
- Drive an automation agenda as part of the audit tools and methodology
- Monitoring of regulators’ and external auditors’ priorities, guidelines and standards
- University degree Finance, Business Administration, Law or comparable education
- Strong track record in delivering project or continuous improvement
- Professional experience in mapping processes and controls, risks assessment as well as internal and/or external auditing
- Project management or Audit Certification is an asset
- Strong knowledge of the financial sector
- Strong communication skills, including senior management communication
- Diplomatic but with the necessary tenacity to complete the task
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a high level of assertiveness
- Self-motivated with an independent and focused approach to work, simultaneously geared toward team success
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources