Project Manager – Financial Accounting & Controlling (f/m/d)
Full-time | Unlimited
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
The Process & Project Management section is responsible for the project and business process management in Financial Accounting & Controlling (FA&C). The unit Project Management & Business Analysis manages all projects in that area. Approximately 80 projects are driven by new financial regulations, merger & acquisitions and the billing of new services of the group’s business departments every year. The unit acts across different locations and ensures successful projects within Financial Accounting & Controlling.
- Project manager (also project member) of parallel FA&C projects (e.g. M&A, Billing or Accounting)
- Creation of workproducts (effort estimations, project and test plans, functional specifications)
- Preparation and execution of business acceptance tests
- Tight collaboration with the Operation units in Eschborn, Luxembourg and Prague
- Tight collaboration with FA&C Centers of Expertise, Business Partner and Tax
- Tight collaboration with SAP IT responsible for the implementation of projects
- Tight collaboration with the business departments of Deutsche Börse Group
- University degree or comparable education (Business Administration preferred)
- At least 2 years full-time previous work experience as a project member
- Previous experience writing business and functional requirement documents
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency in PM tools (MS Project, Clarity) and test tools (HP ALM, Tosca)
- Knowledge of the business model of Clearstream or Deutsche Börse and its processes
- Proficiencies in SAP and finance processes are a clear advantage
- Certification in project management is a clear advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of German and/or French is a plus
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources