Network Relationship Officer – Eurobonds Business Line (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activity
The main responsibilities of Network Management Eurobonds are to:
-select, develop and monitor the global network of third party service providers who support the Eurobonds issuance model,
-as well as taking care of the relationship with Euroclear Bank, both in terms of joint maintenance of the common Supplier Network and for the Bridge activity.
The work includes notably the continuous assessment of the levels of service, the competitiveness of the providers and the associated risks as well as the follow-up of (internal outsourcing and) external contracts.
Network Management also ensures at all times compliance with Clearstream|Deutsche Boerse’s policies and procedures and their regulatory requirements applicable to the management of its suppliers.
The Network Manager will be in charge of the Network relationship with Euroclear Bank related to the Bridge activity, as well as interaction with the internal stakeholders (primary responsibility).
The Network Manager will also be in charge of the relationship with a few Common Depositories.
The Network manager will support the team in the various projects.
• Bachelor’s degree, post-graduate degree and legal background appreciated
• Ideally 5-10 years of securities business experience, in a comparable market infrastructure, a global custodian bank, or a specialised consulting firm, gaining relevant experience in market operations (settlements, cash, asset servicing), client service or a product development function. Fast learners with less relevant experience may apply.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to set and prioritize objectives, to contribute to the wider departmental and organisation objectives, to pro-actively source, interact or develop talent, collaborate with the team and across the company. Able to work independently, be a team player, and offer up effective recommendations to management or counterparts.
• Understanding of compliance with regulations applicable to securities and cash services, remaining current as regulatory agendas evolve.
• Spoken and written fluency in business English is a mandatory requirement.
• Effective knowledge of MS office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SAP and SWIFT very beneficial.
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources