Network Manager (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activity
The main responsibilities of Network Management are to select, develop and monitor the global network of third party service providers for settlement, custody and cash correspondent banking services. The work includes notably the continuous assessment of the levels of service, their competitiveness and the associated risks. Network Management also ensures at all times compliance with Clearstream|Deutsche Boerse’s policies and procedures and their regulatory requirements applicable to the management of its market links and agent banks.
- Establishing and monitoring the contractual relationships, from leading the RFIs/RFPs to concluding contracts
- Reviewing and negotiating fee schedules, taking into account the markets and competition
- Monitoring compliance with all applicable market and regulatory requirements
- Monitoring adherence to operational service levels, from a contractual and competitive standpoint
- Sourcing and communicating all information on his/her markets in a timely and relevant fashion, for all stakeholders
- Performing on-site due diligence visits (extended travel periods may be necessary)
- Maintaining the evaluation of the market requirements and their risk assessments
- Representing and advocating for Clearstream|Deutsche Boerse in the forums and in the interactions with all layers of the markets: participants, regulators, infrastructures, etc.
- 7-10 years securities business experience, in a comparable market infrastructure, a global custodian bank, or a specialised consulting firm, gaining relevant experience in market operations (settlements, cash, asset servicing), client service or a product development function. Fast learners with less relevant experience may apply.
- Bachelor’s degree, post-graduate degree or MBA appreciated.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong negotiation, presentation and analytical skills, enabling the interactions with all levels of management, internally and at clients and service providers.
- Ability to represent Clearstream|Deutsche Boerse’s agenda and interests with industry participants and bodies, including the relevant regulators.
- Ability to set and prioritize objectives, to contribute to the wider departmental and organisation objectives, to proactively source, interact or develop talent, collaborate with the team and across the company.
- Able to work independently, be a team player, and offer up effective recommendations to management or counterparts.
- Understanding of compliance with regulations applicable to securities and cash services, remaining current as regulatory agendas evolve.
- Very comfortable and effective at running meetings, interfacing in culturally diverse environments, with teams and colleagues working across multiple time zones, and with global partners and clients.
- Prior team management experience may be an asset.
- Spoken and written fluency in business English is a mandatory requirement. Proficiency in additional languages are advantageous.
- Effective knowledge of MS office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SAP and SWIFT very beneficial.
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
Keywords: Network Management