Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
Quality Management & Digital Transformation initiates and facilitates sustainable improvements to increase quality and efficiency across the Area Clearstream Global Operations. Quality Management & Digital Transformation combines tailored process improvement methodologies derived from Lean management, Six Sigma and customer journey management with suitable technologies like robotics process automation (RPA) and smart workflows.
The Unit is responsible for supporting the Service Lines of the Area to build and maintain a high performance organisation for all operations activities worldwide within Clearstream Global Operations.
We are looking for a Lean Project Manager to build a Lean organisation by conducting projects to continuously improve and standardize our processes and reduce complexity. As member of the team you are responsible for leading or supporting high-impact projects designed to introduce and sustain Lean Management principles for business processes of Clearstream Global Operations.
- Define and run optimisation projects for business processes and ensure high quality and impact
- Participation in Lean projects as team member or moderator and leading sub-projects
- Close collaboration with business leaders and project teams to drive progress
- Act as an ambassador and coach for Lean culture
- Analyse and optimise end-to-end business processes to identify and prioritize potential improvements
- Elaborate requirements for applications together with the business area and stakeholders
- Management and conduct of special tasks within the Area
- Preparation of reporting documents and presentations for the top management and committees
- Holder of university degree in business, economics or similar
- 5 years of work experience in (Sub-)project management and/or Scrum with proven experience and success in the mentioned tasks
- Proven experience in Six Sigma/ Lean Management methodologies
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is an asset
- Self-organized and target-oriented person, experienced in agile working
- High commitment, motivation with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate effectively on different levels within the organisation
- Good analytical, conceptual, communication and problem-solving skills
- Being a pro-active team player is of importance
- Experience working in agile consulting project environments would be a strong asset
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment independently, accurately and timely
- Fluent in English is a must, German and/or French would be an asset