(Junior) Revenue Controller (f/m/d)
Full-time | Limited
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
Would you like to work closely with senior management on all aspects of revenues controlling and reporting? Do you like to analyse big data, work with prediction tools and macro-economic data in order to generate relevant insights? Then join our young Revenue Controlling team, which is responsible for more than €2.9bn net revenues. As a successful candidate, you will take on “End-to-End” responsibility for closing activities, reporting of past and future as well as budgeting.
- Accountable for Revenue Controlling of Clearstream in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS
- Responsible for closing, reporting and budget/forecast related tasks
- Ensure completeness and correctness of revenues bookings
- Set up of product master data and product hierarchies
- Ensure high level of quality and timely production of revenues reporting (Actuals, Budget, Forecast)
- Adhere to local app guideline
- Support Risk, Regulatory & Int./ Ext. Audit .
- Forecast and develop budget figures for upcoming years and align with business counterparties
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance
- First working experience in Accounting and/or Controlling
- Proficient in SAP ERP and strong knowledge of Excel
- Self-motivated, committed and goal-oriented
- Proactive, eager to learn and improve existing processes
- Analytical thinking with focus on details
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Knowledge of French, German or any other language is a plus
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources