Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
The mission of the IT Security Operations section is to provide secure IT environments to enable DBAG/Clearstream to support its business processes in the most efficient manner. This involves protecting data and IT systems. In particular, the section aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, the availability of all essential components of the underlying IT architecture and the correct functioning of the associated IT processes.
- Maintain operational effectiveness and perform operational duties of the Identity Access Management platform (Identity IQ), in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures
- Configure, operate the IAM platform to manage the entire user life cycle (creation, entitlement, recertification …). Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers and coordinate IAM activities
- Manage, if possible, other security tools in a Linux or Windows based environments in a DevOps and hybrid on-prem/Cloud based environments
- Identify area of improvements and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Complete all scheduled security administration tasks and report/follow-up exceptions and maintain logical access in line with established policies and instructions
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in line with international standards of Quality Management
- Perform weekend and overnight on-call support (if needed).
- University degree BAC+2/3 or higher technical degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience (3+ years)
- Limited experience is accepted in this junior position
- Understanding of the Linux/Windows , operating systems and scripting languages (e.g. bash, Python or Powershell etc.) would be a plus point
- Knowledge of IAM concepts, DevOps or Cloud based technologies would be a plus point
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with ability to work under time pressure
- Dedicated, self-motivated achiever who is committed to success
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset.