Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
The mission of the IT Security Operations section is to provide secure IT environments to enable DBAG/Clearstream to support its business processes in the most efficient manner. This involves protecting data and IT systems. In particular, the section aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, the availability of all essential components of the underlying IT architecture and the correct functioning of the associated IT processes.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Maintain operational effectiveness and perform operational duties of the Linux/Oracle environments, in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures. This is not limited to the Linux OS level but also covers the management of other security tools (such our Managed File Transfer, Access Management and Multifactor Authentication solutions etc…) in a DevOps and hybrid on-prem/Cloud based environments
- Might be required to provide technical assistance to internal and external customers, not necessarily limited to the Linux/Oracle environments
- Identify area of improvements and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Complete all scheduled security administration tasks and report/follow-up exceptions and maintain logical access in line with established policies and instructions
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in line with international standards of Quality Management
- Perform weekend and overnight on-call support (if needed).
Qualifications / required skills
- Holder of a University degree BAC+2/3 or higher technical degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience (5+ years)
- Limited experience is accepted in this junior position
- Good understanding of the Linux security concepts, operating systems and scripting languages (e.g. bash, Python etc.)
- Knowledge of DevOps or Cloud based technologies would be a plus point
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with ability to work under time pressure
- Dedicated, self-motivated achiever who is committed to success
- Good knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset