(Junior) IT Operations Controller (f/m/d)
Full-time | Unlimited
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Field of activity
You will be responsible for the accuracy, timely operation and provision of computer systems and services to Clearstream Services and Deutsche Boerse AG. The candidate will be part of the team working in shifts covering 24h in the Command Centre and be the primary contact for production support and escalation if problems in production occur.
Set-up, monitor, control and validate all Clearstream production processing along with those of Deutsche Boerse.
- Systems monitoring across multiple platforms.
- Rapid detection and reaction to production issues.
- Effective and prompt communication/escalation when appropriate.
- Deadlines-awareness for core business applications.
- Liaison and contact with different Support teams within Clearstream and Deutsche Boerse AG.
- Assist your colleagues, team leader and Head of Unit to accomplish the required tasks.
- Take responsibility in absence of other team members.
- Ensure integrity of the production environment during working periods.
- University degree, BAC+2/3 in an IT related discipline
- 2 to 5 years work experience is preferred, but we are also open to junior profiles with no prior experience
- Operating Experience in LINUX/UNIX, Mainframe and Windows environments an asset
- Strong team-player as Operations Controllers currently work in 4 shift teams.
- Flexible availability for shift work schedule (days, evenings, nights and/or weekends)
- Adaptability and flexibility within the Command Centre requisites
- Service orientated attitude is key to the success of the position
- Fluency in both written/spoken English is required, knowledge of French is an asset
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Laura Di Giambattista will gladly answer your questions. Please contact us at email@example.com
or by phone 069-211-11810. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources