(Junior) Functional Analyst (f/m/d)
Full-time | Unlimited | Luxembourg
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
In your position, you will interface between the Application Development team and the Functional Analyst team in a regulatory project context. Your role aims describing critical system requirements through Use Cases as well as building/maintaining a comprehensive matrix between system requirements and technical specifications.
- Review, analyse and comment business requirements submitted by business users
- Transform business required to detailed user stories
- Produce, document, perform and validate test cases, both functional and technical, manual and automated
- Work within a Scrum team
- Holder of a University degree (or similar) in a relevant field
- Ideally, 2-3 years of work experience in a financial institution, or as functional analyst/tester
- We also welcome junior profiles with no work experience
- Strong interest in Information Technology and Financial markets
- Team player with a pro-active attitude and excellent analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL and basics in Linux
- Experience with Test Automation tools
- Experience with defining test cases and conducting testing
- Experience with Cloud environments and APIs is an advantage
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources