Industry: Banking, Finance, Accounting
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary range: EUR 50-60.0000
Description: ABC Bank Sàrl
seeks a full-time Junior Accountant to take care of several banking clients.
- Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. Make asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Communication with internal and external clients, other offices, client advisors, auditors, banks and tax authorities.
- Bookkeeping, maintain accounting records and preparation of annual (consolidated) financial statements and assist towards the monthly, quarterly and year-end closings.
- Organising and assisting the audit of financial statements.
- Build an exhaustive knowledge of the portfolio of clients.
- Preparing (monthly and / or quarterly reporting under e.g. LUX GAAP, US GAAP or IFRS) Financial Reports for the management (e.g.: balance sheet, profit and loss statement or other reports).
- Preparation and sending of requested documents, filing of relevant accounting documents and organization of the annual shareholders meetings.
- Examination of accounting procedures by researching and interpreting (e.g. LUX GAAP, US GAAP or IFRS) accounting policy and regulations.
- Do the follow-up on invoices and prepare payments by verifying the records and documentation of financial transactions by entering account information.
- Interact with tax advisors and calculate tax provisions for the preparation of tax returns and episodic VAT returns.
- Graduated as an accountant or with an equivalent educational background. (Bachelor or Master Level are required)
- Minimum 1-2 internship within Finance required
- Sound knowledge of investment instruments.
- Rigorous, dynamic and team player being also able to work independently with good organisational skills.
- Solid understanding of operational flows in the financial/ fund / banking industry.
- High level of integrity with a methodical approach to work.
- A good written and spoken knowledge of English is essential. The knowledge of any other European language (e.g.: German, French, Dutch) would be considered as a significant advantage.
- Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.
- A very good command of MS office (Word, Excel & Outlook) is necessary.
- Ability to gather, process and understand information efficiently with a professional approach to dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Highly motivated.
- Learns quickly.
- ABC Bank Sàrl provides tailormade employee compensation benefits and a friendly, team-oriented work environment, including: Medical, Life, Dental
- Performance-based annual bonus plan, project-completion bonuses
If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to AccountingJob@ABCBank or apply via out homepage www.ABC-Bank.lu