(Junior) Account Administration (f/m/d)
Full-time | Unlimited
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
The Account Administration section is responsible for the day-to-day NCSC and CSC Client Due Diligence processes.
- Handling of customer documentation for the purpose of new customers onboarding, maintenance of data in the scope of name changes, mergers, acquisitions, liquidations
- Management of the new customers’ acceptance process
- AML/KYC Review and Documentation maintenance of existing relationships
- Handling of the Account Master: new and additional account openings, account closures, maintenance of account specificities and queries
- Administration and preparation of customer agreements, including credit lines, waivers and novation agreements
- Administration, maintenance and authentication of customers’ authorised signatures (lists) and signatures verification
- Handling of Power of Attorney’s for account administration purposes and reporting
- University Degree (minimum BAC + 2/3) in areas of Business, Finance or Economics
- Preferable Legal or similar relevant experience in customer services or core business functions
- Administration experience, AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage
- Good understanding of the Capital Markets is considered as an asset
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
- Proficiency in written and oral English is mandatory
- Knowledge of French, German, Italian and/or Spanish language skills are an asset
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources