- Participate in preparing daily accounting entries and regular accounts reconciliation
- Prepare various payments
- Assist in preparation of periodic financial statements, cash flows and associated notes for Langham Hall Luxembourg.
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts of Langham Hall Luxembourg in accordance with LUX GAAP.
- Assist in monitoring compliance corporate and tax laws and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assist in preparing Luxembourg statutory reporting and VAT and tax returns.
- Solving problems proactively using technical expertise and common sense
- Assist of ensuring all internal electronic and paper files and updated and organised on a regular basis
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- An understanding of Luxembourg GAAP
- Understanding the reporting and other accounting challenges faced by professional of the financial sector.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from the management team.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a small, but rapidly expanding, company environment with focused and motivated individuals.
- Ability to plan effectively, with strong deadline orientation.
- Fluent in English, with French and/or German an advantage.
About Langham Hall
We are proud of our positive working culture which is reinforced through our employees and our extremely low staff turnover and we seek out people that believe in our values.
- Address 42-44 Avenue de la Gare, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Junior