The REInvest Group invests in and manages properties in various asset classes in Europe. Through its specialized companies it offers professional investors services within the areas of strategic and operational assets, investment and fund management as well as corporate services. The owner-managed company based in Luxembourg guarantees its customers exclusivity using the „Single Fund Principle“. The REInvest Group is currently responsible for the management of a real estate portfolio spread across twelve European countries worth approximately € 1.4 billion.
For our subsidiary REInvest Services S.á r.l. in Luxembourg we are looking for:
Senior Controller Real Estate Funds and Associated Companies – German/English speaking
- Completed studies in Business Administration in the area of accounting / finance or similar completed commercial education with additional qualification as accountant or the like.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant practical work experience in accounting, reporting and controlling
- Practical work experience with Luxembourg real estate fund structures is considered an advantage
- Good knowledge of Lux GAAP and basic knowledge of IFRS
- Very good German and English language skills
- Independent, structured and responsible way of working
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements
- Experience in working with MS Office, especially very good knowledge of Excel
As a member of the controlling team you support the head of controlling in the following tasks:
- Controlling and checking the data transfer from property managers as well as accounting of Soparfis and SPVs in cooperation with the central administration and external, local accountants / tax advisors
- Monitoring of periodic reporting deadlines
- Preparation of quarterly investor reports and all internally required reports (e.g. to internal asset and risk management)
- Preparation and coordination of the fund’s annual financial statement processes as well as all necessary individual financial statements as contact person for auditors at fund and SPV level
- Contact person for asset managers, property managers, central administrators, tax consultants, accountants, auditors, etc.
- Implementation and monitoring of payment transactions
- Participation in ad hoc projects
REInvest offers development perspectives for high-performing employees who, together, not only want to face new challenges and find new solutions together but who also, as part of a sustainably growing company, are keen to shape its future. We greatly value commitment and motivation, reward success and encourage team-oriented, technically strong talent. We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application along with your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations to:
REInvest Services S.à r.l.
74, Avenue de la Faïencerie
+352 / 26 54 88-1
If you do not receive any feedback from us within 3 weeks, you may assume that your application cannot be considered in this case.
Please apply via the buttons below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
German version of this vacancy -> here
- Address 74 Avenue de la Faiencerie, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5