Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
We are looking for an experienced Project Officer to strenghten our Issuer CSD Services Product Management Team in the implementation of regulatory projects.
- Prepare and execute customer and market readiness projects, including development plans, coordination across business, operations and IT, budget control, organize meetings and actively prepare for steering committees.
- Assist the project in ensuring delivery of high-level concept and business requirements to IT (input provided by Product Leads), particularly taking account of customer and market feedback/requirements.
- Organize customer announcements, Frequently Asked Questions and presentation material to help prepare the market for upcoming changes.
- Coordinate and attend conferences, customer and market participant meetings and calls together with relevant commercial representatives.
- Establish an efficient response system to customer and market questions.
- Provide market feedback to Product Development team.
- Strong interaction with Global Sales & Relationship Management teams, share of know-how and support through wide and extensive product knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years professional and practical experience in a similar position.
- Master’s degree, ideally in Economics, Finance or Business Administration.
- Strong negotiation, presentation and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Client focus and willingness to travel.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and SAP.
- Fluent in spoken/written English and German is required.
- Knowledge of French would be an asset; any other language is a plus.
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Laura Di Giambattista will gladly answer your questions. Please contact us at email@example.com
or by phone 069-211-11810. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources