At zeb we see ourselves as partners for change. Our philosophy and mission are to support clients who make decisions and foster value creation to shape the future of banking and insurance. We develop visions and innovative strategies, make them actionable, and put them thoroughly into motion for our clients. We are not simply satisfied with crafting adequate answers but are driven by the urge to see effective results. Due to our creativity and independence in terms of ideas and actions, we are able to create new value-setting standards. We are a 360° management consultancy that revolves around one thing: the success of our clients.
We are looking for intellectually-curious, open-minded, innovative, analytical, and entrepreneurial people, who see the “’big picture’”. We are currently hiring for the following Position:
(Young) IT Professional (f/m/d) as (Senior) Consultant for digital transformation
- You have already gathered (initial) experiences in banks, insurance companies and/or management consulting.
- Your focus is on a topic such as management accounting, risk controlling, accounting or regulatory reporting.
- You have completed a technical or scientific degree (MBA, master’s degree or dorctorate) with excellent grades, for example in mathematics, (business) informatics, physics or engineering.
- You are comfortable in the technical implementation of script languages such as VBA, Python, Java Script, JCL or another similar language. You are familiar with data analysys, common database technologies such as SQL and ETL processes.
- You are analytically strong, possess excellent structuring skills and cobine strategic thinking with a high level of implementation expertise.
- In project teams, you are inquisitive, a team player, have a convincing manner, orient your actions towards clients ant think in a strategic and creative way.
- You are fluent in written and oral German, French and English.
- As a (Senior) Consultant you will contribute to projects in the financial services sector of Luxembourg.
- This will involve you developing
- forward looking IT environments and organizations, e.g. for strategic realignments,
- solutions for complex challenges in risk management, treasury and bank management at the interface of business and IT,
- financial mathematical models from the idea to implementation.
- You will analyze the client needs and prepare your results in a structured, management oriented and comprehensible manner.
- You will take on responsibility at an early stage and thus contribute to your own success and that of the project.
- Aside from project work, you will also be dedicated to zeb on the whole, expand your client network and support the growth of zeb in Luxembourg.
Please apply via the following application form or use one of the buttons below. (no registration required)
- Address 37a Avenue John F. Kennedy, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5