What it’s about
Office manager who is in charge and leads the following matters:
a. Office administrative matters
- Maintaining an organized and fully supplied office (e.g. handling of post, ordering supplies);
- Negotiating terms with suppliers and handling supplier contracts;
- Drawing up and maintaining office relevant procedures (e.g. filing of office management documents; signature of office management documents);
- Organizing office events in an orderly, timely fashion
b. Human Resources matters
- Handling certain human resources matters such as ensuring insurance coverage and cheques repas coverage for all employees
- Excellent communication skills to appropriately handle employees’ requests and address them
c. Compliance with office applicable legislation
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable legislation (e.g. health and safety), maintaining procedures to ensure said compliance and training employees accordingly
- Responsible for evacuation and disaster recovery processes and scenarios
- Attend relevant courses/trainings (e.g. fire handling)
What we expect
- Extremely well-organised, agile and aware of the obligations of a similar company in Luxembourg.
- Have the drive to lead matters on an individual basis without instruction and the necessary communication skills to interact with the office employees.
- Ideally, 5 – 6 years of experience in the field.
If so, please apply via the following application form or one of the buttons below:
Click here to see all jobs of Partners Group.
- Address 35d Avenue John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10