Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Field of Activity
Corporate IT is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
- Responsible for administration, technical and functional operation and enhancements of Microsoft SharePoint (Monitoring, backup, failover, compliance, discovery, security, performance)
- Ensure a running system on all aspects (technical, functional, technical processes, operational procedures, etc.)
- Responsible for regular system maintenance, like install the Microsoft SharePoint Cumulative Update.
- End user support to answer customers’ needs by configuration of the system or new solution design/workflow.
- Ensure operational stability of the field of responsibility – technology and organizationally wise
- Ensure a good collaboration with stakeholders within and outside your team and across the organization
- Migrate the sharepoint on-prem environment to sharepoint online
- Responsible for the administration, the compliance and the audit features of Sharepoint Online O365
- Integration of new technology, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Bi, Stream, TEAMS
- Good knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint 2016, 2019 and SharePoint Online (O365)
- Experience in hybrid sharepoint on-premise / sharepoint online configuration
- Professional working attitude with a strong sense for responsibility
- Excellent collaboration skills, team player
- Client oriented to deliver the best customer experience
- Eager to learn as well as active in sharing your knowledge with others
Articulated in English (additional language skills in German, French, Czech welcome) and willingness to travel (<10%)
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Mia Margorinova will gladly answer your questions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 069-211-11810. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
- Address Luxembourg