Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
Corporate IT oversees end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success. We are moving to Microsoft 365 as the front runner for the financial industry. We recently launched our new intranet based on SharePoint online and Yammer, putting people at the heart of the communication. Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance. People can work from home with the best IT equipment and the technology to communicate with colleagues located from New York to Sydney.
• Installation, configuration and support of Microsoft SharePoint on-premise and online
• Develop and implement a variety of SharePoint / SharePoint online centric solutions, including:
• Web content management (Intranet)
• Collaboration (Team/Project/Community sites, MySite/Onedrive)
• Business process management (workflows)
• Document management (custom content types, policies, metadata)
• Lead SharePoint solution development, and implementation efforts, providing technical design
• End user support to answer customers’ needs by configuration of the system or new solution design/workflow
• Ensure operational stability of the field of responsibility – technology and organizationally wise
• Responsible for the compliance ,the audit of SharePoint Online O365 and the integration of new features, such as Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Bi, MS Teams
• Open to junior and senior profiles
• Solid understanding and proven ability to work with SharePoint , SharePoint Online, web parts, Visual Studio, WCF, SharePoint features, SharePoint designer
• Experience with other products in SharePoint ecosystems such as Sharegate, Avepoint, etc.
• Experience with central administration, mysites, lists, content types, workflows, web parts
• Experience in hybrid SharePoint on-premise / SharePoint online configuration
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Ability to manage projects, perform technical design as well as program
• Client oriented to deliver the best customer experience
• Willingness to travel (<10%)
• Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
• Knowledge of German, French and/or Czech is an advantage
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
- Address Luxembourg