Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Field of activity
The section Mainframe Operations is operating clearing and trading applications for the Deutsche Börse AG,
Clearstream Banking and Braintrade on z/OS operating system. As member of our team you will support Db2
z/OS database installations in a highly critical environment.
- Installation and maintenance Db2 z/OS
- Installation and maintenance BMC tools for Db2 z/OS
- Support Db2 DBAs and application developers
- System performance analysis and tuning
- Error debugging and managing software issues with vendors
- On-call support for production environments
- University degree in the IT-area or comparable education
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as Db2 Systemadministrator
- SMP/E skills
- z/OS system skills (incl. TSO, ISPF, REXX, JCL)
- Experience in a parallel sysplex datasharing environment would be an asset
- Experience with BMC Change, DASD & Catalog Manager utilities would be an asset
- Experience with BMC Mainview, Apptune, AbendAid would be an asset
- Knowledge of cloud technology would be an asset
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL administration would be an asset
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure with a high degree of reliability
- Willingness to work at weekends and to provide on-call support
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, German language skills are beneficial
- Team player with good communication skills, highly motivated and flexible
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!