Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
You will join Clearstream’s Insurance team in a Fixed Term Contract for 1 Year as a (Junior) Insurance Officer. Your primary responsibility will be the organizational and administrative support of insurance related tasks within the Deutsche Börse Group (DBG). Furthermore, you will be involved in the ongoing development and maintenance of DBG’s insurance portfolio.
- Analyse contracts with regards to insurance related information such as liability and subrogation clauses
- Assist in integrating changed or new risk profiles
- Contact insurers and insurance brokers to deal with technical questions
- Support claims handling
- Prepare management reports and presentations
- Handle internal and external insurance related requests
- File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports
- University degree or similar in Business Administration, Law or similar
- Prior work experience in the insurance business is an asset but not mandatory
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Knowledge of German is a strong asset, French is a plus
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
- Experience Level Junior