Langham Hall provides premium administration, accounting and investor reporting services to real estate and private equity fund clients. Headquartered in the UK, Langham Hall has a dynamic management and leadership team. The group has a presence in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Singapore, New York and The Netherlands and over 400 staff administering more than $80bn of real estate and private equity funds. Langham Hall is also a leading provider of AIFMD services, with AIFM and depositary services businesses supervising more than $50bn of assets.
Langham Hall Luxembourg S.à r.l. is licensed by the Ministry of Finance and supervised by the CSSF to provide domiciliation, central administration, transfer agency and depositary services to regulated and unregulated funds and SPVs in the real estate, private equity, debt and infrastructure sectors. Langham Hall Management S.à r.l. is regulated by the CSSF to act as AIFM for private equity, real estate, debt and infrastructure funds.
Depending on the skill-set of the candidate, the role will include some or all of the following:
- Administer depositary services for a portfolio of clients managing real estate and private equity funds.
- Client relationship management including ongoing multi-channel communication such as face-to-face, telephone and email.
- Undertake the client take on process and client risk assessments.
- Undertake key event assessments including: subscriptions, drawdowns, acquisitions, disposals, distributions, terminations and others.
- Cash flow monitoring: preparation of high level reconciliations, analytical reviews and substantive testing of bank accounts.
- Safekeeping and verification of assets: verifying that assets and their economic benefit exist and are owned by the Fund.
- Maintaining an up to date inventory of all assets held by the Fund.
- Ongoing monitoring and oversight of the Fund and Fund Manager – ensuring controls and procedures adequate and are being adhered to, ensuring the fund is being managed in accordance with the fund documentation.
- Sensitive conversations with our clients will be led by the Director and will need to be documented by the Analyst who will be require to develop an intimate knowledge of our clients businesses.
- Delivering work to the expected standard and timeframes.
In addition to the duties listed above, the candidate may be requested to perform other ad hoc work from time to time.
- Previous experience in auditing in the real estate / private equity industry would be an advantage however is not essential.
- Experience in Excel and Word (MS Office).
- Excellent attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset.
- Ability to work in a small company environment with focused and hardworking individuals.
- Ability to plan effectively, with strong deadline orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be studying towards or willing to study towards a professional qualification such as ACCA.
- Fluent in English (French and German would be considered as an advantage).
For further information, call Stephanie Nassar on +352 27851532.
Please apply via the following application form or one of the buttons below:
Click here to see all jobs of Langham Hall.
- Address 42-44 Avenue de la Gare, 1610, Luxembourg
- Salary Offer N / A
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5